Every Update you need Batch B stream 2 in one Post

Yet another season with pictures looking for words. Here is the only post that you need PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR CORRECTION OF DATE OF BIRTH 1. Get 19 or 20 digits WAEC Verification Pin from any First Bank branch. 2. Login to your Dashboard with your Username and Password. 3. Click on the Date of Birth link. Enter WAEC Verification Pin, select WAEC Type, Year of Exam and enter your Examination Number. 4. Click on Verify button Click SUBMIT or CANCEL. THE FOLLOWING CORRECTION ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON DASHBOARD 1. Correction of name (re-arrangement and spelling error) 2. Correction of Course of Study 3. Correction of Qualification 4. Correction of Class of Degree Your SAO will treat online MARRIED PCMs REGISTRATION Married Female PCMs who want to apply for Concessional Posting based on Marital grounds are to upload the following documents; i. Marriage Certificate ii. Newspaper change of name iii. Identity of Husband ( National ID, International Passport or Driver's Licence ) iv. Evidence of Husband's State of Residence. v. Letter from Employee/Utility bill. Also note that part-time graduates are to register online so as to enable them print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard. DATE OF GRADUATION ISSUES Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) with discrepancies in their Date of Graduation as uploaded on the NYSC portal and the date on their Statement of Results will not be registered in the Orientation Camps. PCMs should sort out such issues with the Student Affairs Officers (SAOs) before coming to the Camp.

8 months ago .
0 Replies

sign in to comment