Corp Members
NYSC Portal is Experiencing Glitches

NYSC portal database malfunction

In the dawn of the NYSC allawee news, In the early ours of today, NYSC portal experience some glitches with its database, in which serving corp members start loosing our monthly clearance presences.

Thanks to God, NYSC has paper/physical record of the data someone like me should not have been able to pass out after loosing about four month of clearance record on my dashboard, see the screenshot below.

This is part of why we should not go fully digital yet, we only know of this effect because it affect us, i only hope the glitches, has not affected other things. NYSC ICT and SIDMACH should look in the NYSC portal database malfunction

5db175848b95c

#### NYSC portal database malfunction In the dawn of the NYSC allawee news, In the early ours of today, NYSC portal experience some glitches with its database, in which serving corp members start loosing our monthly clearance presences. Thanks to God, NYSC has paper/physical record of the data someone like me should not have been able to pass out after loosing about four month of clearance record on my dashboard, see the screenshot below. This is part of why we should not go fully digital yet, we only know of this effect because it affect us, i only hope the glitches, has not affected other things. NYSC ICT and SIDMACH should look in the NYSC portal database malfunction ![5db175848b95c](serve/attachment&path=5db175848b95c)
edited Oct 24 at 11:30 am

This have been fixed at last

5db17def0c940

This have been fixed at last ![5db17def0c940](serve/attachment&path=5db17def0c940)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft