Corp Members
NYSC FORMAT LETTER: LETTER FOR PERSONAL CDS

Personal CDS is a form of community development service that a Corp member personally take, it is not compulsory but like the general CDS group but this is what earns Corp Member rewards and awards after their service year, for a job well done.

How to write the proposal for a personal CDS?

Note: NYSC appreciate and don't expect you to use your allowance or fund, even though some do

How to write a letter for a personal CDS?

This is what we will be dwelling on now

A sample letter

School of Nursing and Midwifery

Jekadafari, Gombe,

Gombe State.
. 19th February, 2015.

The State Coordinator,
NYSC Secretariat,
Gombe state.
Through
Zonal Inspector,
NYSC Zonal Office,
Gombe.
Through
Local Government Inspector,
NYSC Local Government Office,
Gombe.
Through
The Principal,
School of Nursing and Midwifery,
Gombe.

Dear Sir,
APPLICATION TO UNDERTAKE SOME PERSONAL CDS PROJECTS
I wish to apply for the above subject matter to enable me carry out the following CDS projects at the central prison yard, Gombe.
1.Provision of some basic drugs for the use of the prison inmates

1. Provision of weighing scale and sphygmomanometer for the clinic
  2. Provision of hospital bed sheets and curtains for the clinic 4.Painting of the prison yard clinic and entrance gate. I hope my application would be kindly considered for your approval.

Yours faithfully,

Your name
(state code):ur phone number

NOTE: this sample is for Gombe state nysc, I don't know of other states but they said it is the same everywhere. And for those after state award, 2 different corps members serving in different state may end up doing similar project but one may be awarded and the other may not. It depends on the state and competition e.g corps member doing personal CDS in Lagos and Abuja may or may not get a state award as those corpers serving in less competitive/less corper populated states like Gombe and others on similar project. In those other competitive states, you may have to do more.

Nigeria is our Nigeria will serve!
Nigeria is u and i

Join our Telegram Channel for discussion and answers to your questions, create topic this is a forum. It will be of great help to someone

Personal CDS is a form of community development service that a Corp member personally take, it is not compulsory but like the general CDS group but this is what earns Corp Member rewards and awards after their service year, for a job well done. ###How to write the proposal for a personal CDS? Note: NYSC appreciate and don't expect you to use your allowance or fund, even though some do ### How to write a letter for a personal CDS? This is what we will be dwelling on now *A sample letter* School of Nursing and Midwifery Jekadafari, Gombe, Gombe State. . 19th February, 2015. The State Coordinator, NYSC Secretariat, Gombe state. Through Zonal Inspector, NYSC Zonal Office, Gombe. Through Local Government Inspector, NYSC Local Government Office, Gombe. Through The Principal, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Gombe. Dear Sir, APPLICATION TO UNDERTAKE SOME PERSONAL CDS PROJECTS I wish to apply for the above subject matter to enable me carry out the following CDS projects at the central prison yard, Gombe. 1.Provision of some basic drugs for the use of the prison inmates 2. Provision of weighing scale and sphygmomanometer for the clinic 3. Provision of hospital bed sheets and curtains for the clinic 4.Painting of the prison yard clinic and entrance gate. I hope my application would be kindly considered for your approval. Yours faithfully, Your name (state code):ur phone number NOTE: this sample is for Gombe state nysc, I don't know of other states but they said it is the same everywhere. And for those after state award, 2 different corps members serving in different state may end up doing similar project but one may be awarded and the other may not. It depends on the state and competition e.g corps member doing personal CDS in Lagos and Abuja may or may not get a state award as those corpers serving in less competitive/less corper populated states like Gombe and others on similar project. In those other competitive states, you may have to do more. **Nigeria is our Nigeria will serve!** **Nigeria is u and i** Join our [Telegram Channel](https://t.me/nyscmembers) for discussion and answers to your questions, create topic this is a forum. It will be of great help to someone
edited Oct 19 at 11:36 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft