Prospective Corp Members
5 WAYS TO HACK YOUR NYSC CAMP LIFE (Picture)

It been a long while, I last posted here. I hope this post get visibility and share on the Telegram channel. (I will actually message @donenysc for that too).

Let us get right into it, just check telegram after a long time and saw that people are now reported to camp, I this post, I will be sharing how to be a sharp corper and at the end share a picture of our ancestor that served 1976. (Huh not so long at least many will still be alive, but I am sure they must have hack their way).

Hack 1- Many go to NYSC with alot of excitement, but less consciousness of their health and finance;

Life can look rosy in camps, pictures and glamour but don't be deceived. That is why you see some falling and collapsing in camp. If you are now in camp, you have past the risk of road, rail, or air travel. But there is still more reason to be smart.

Never over spend thinking things will just happen after camp, be conscious.

Hack 2- Not all parade or activities is compulsory;

Depending on which camp you find yourself, but this is a stem of the first hack. DO NOT OVERSTRESS YOURSELF be conscious, you can always stay back. lock yourself in the room (remember this are hacks and they are proven hacks) Soldiers will shout but wouldn't hurt or hit you. If you ignore fear you can stay back to read or rest.

Afternoon parade can be okay for some, but if not you give yourself brain, we will talk more about this. WHEN SOME USE 2 WEEKS BREAK AFTER CAMP TO REST OTHER USE IT IN THE HOSIPTAL because their body broke down.

Things like been in the kitchen, man o war, clinic can save you stress and unnecessary wahala, so be wise

Hack 3 - You can eat camp food if you are not buoyant financially;

If you are in this category, using this hack sure the last thing you want to consider is spending on camp yellow/sexy girls. Chai, if you think federal government is now your good uncle. Let me tell you they don't pay when due every time, and leave camp is very costly.

So if you don't have additional support from somewhere does girls you might never see them again forever, so will relocate, so posted to a far distance PPA. So my guy be smart. They often say in camp that girls save more than they came with just because of this.

Camp food doesn't kill, may not be sweet but at least you have something to return home and not that you are begging people for your first money food, T'fare (especially serving in long distance). You can wash your cloth yourself don't copy the jones.

Hack 4- Look at your environment before loosening up;

Many complain about Nigeria but when they get to camp, there is just this vibe where you feel you are not part of the presidency. Don't be foolish those protection and vibe is because you are together. You would be like that in the next few weeks.

So what is my point, look at the field, toilet and environment well before loosing up. Many camp bath room requires you waking up early to have anything that can be close to a quality birth

Next and most important is you are playing football, look at the field, if you fall or get injured na, your body oo. Don't because of impressing your platoon mate or that girl, be foolish. First aid is free but the marks we always remain with you. So measure the risk, your are not paid like Messi (Still he value his body)

Hack 5 - Be nice;

There is always no point been a jerk, you want to look like big boy or girl while loosing opportunity some people dey camp wey fit here you get better PPA or relocation. (Not by sleeping with soldier this time oo). But by been nice to people.

Think creatively, how to impress the state coordinator (one way is by been artistic draw him/her and present it to him/her) and there are many other ways, be smart.

Some of this camp official left there family to be with you there so a little help wouldn't hurt. They are NYSC officials that will be with you the own year.

The essence and summary is be wise, hope I am not too mean neither am I trying to say be a boring person. I am just trying to say don't be an Otondo and let me end like I said with the pictures of our parent who served 1976

6108f7ecd3c83

It been a long while, I last posted here. I hope this post get visibility and share on the Telegram channel. (I will actually message @donenysc for that too). Let us get right into it, just check telegram after a long time and saw that people are now reported to camp, I this post, I will be sharing how to be a sharp corper and at the end share a picture of our ancestor that served 1976. (Huh not so long at least many will still be alive, but I am sure they must have hack their way). >Hack 1- Many go to NYSC with alot of excitement, but less consciousness of their health and finance; Life can look rosy in camps, pictures and glamour but don't be deceived. That is why you see some falling and collapsing in camp. If you are now in camp, you have past the risk of road, rail, or air travel. But there is still more reason to be smart. Never over spend thinking things will just happen after camp, be conscious. >Hack 2- Not all parade or activities is compulsory; Depending on which camp you find yourself, but this is a stem of the first hack. DO NOT OVERSTRESS YOURSELF be conscious, you can always stay back. lock yourself in the room (remember this are hacks and they are proven hacks) Soldiers will shout but wouldn't hurt or hit you. If you ignore fear you can stay back to read or rest. Afternoon parade can be okay for some, but if not you give yourself brain, we will talk more about this. WHEN SOME USE 2 WEEKS BREAK AFTER CAMP TO REST OTHER USE IT IN THE HOSIPTAL because their body broke down. Things like been in the kitchen, man o war, clinic can save you stress and unnecessary wahala, so be wise >Hack 3 - You can eat camp food if you are not buoyant financially; If you are in this category, using this hack sure the last thing you want to consider is spending on camp yellow/sexy girls. Chai, if you think federal government is now your good uncle. Let me tell you they don't pay when due every time, and leave camp is very costly. So if you don't have additional support from somewhere does girls you might never see them again forever, so will relocate, so posted to a far distance PPA. So my guy be smart. They often say in camp that girls save more than they came with just because of this. Camp food doesn't kill, may not be sweet but at least you have something to return home and not that you are begging people for your first money food, T'fare (especially serving in long distance). You can wash your cloth yourself don't copy the jones. >Hack 4- Look at your environment before loosening up; Many complain about Nigeria but when they get to camp, there is just this vibe where you feel you are not part of the presidency. Don't be foolish those protection and vibe is because you are together. You would be like that in the next few weeks. So what is my point, look at the field, toilet and environment well before loosing up. Many camp bath room requires you waking up early to have anything that can be close to a quality birth Next and most important is you are playing football, look at the field, if you fall or get injured na, your body oo. Don't because of impressing your platoon mate or that girl, be foolish. First aid is free but the marks we always remain with you. So measure the risk, your are not paid like Messi (Still he value his body) >Hack 5 - Be nice; There is always no point been a jerk, you want to look like big boy or girl while loosing opportunity some people dey camp wey fit here you get better PPA or relocation. (Not by sleeping with soldier this time oo). But by been nice to people. Think creatively, how to impress the state coordinator (one way is by been artistic draw him/her and present it to him/her) and there are many other ways, be smart. Some of this camp official left there family to be with you there so a little help wouldn't hurt. They are NYSC officials that will be with you the own year. The essence and summary is be wise, hope I am not too mean neither am I trying to say be a boring person. I am just trying to say don't be an Otondo and let me end like I said with the pictures of our parent who served 1976 ![6108f7ecd3c83](serve/attachment&path=6108f7ecd3c83)
edited Aug 3 at 9:05 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft