Prospective Corp Members
NYSC 2021 Update Deployed/Non Deployed: 6 FAQs Answered

Like you know, trying to get information, from different sources can be overwhelming. Even official NYSC page, uses several post and image to send out information, so some tend to miss out from vital information.

That is the essence of NYSC Telegram group and with growing information created a channel to share only vital info, yet there can just be alot to communicate at once that social media scroll up and down will not present well.

Let us jump into it;

It is no more news that NYSC has release deployment for some PCM (though some pcm who register Batch A still yet to be place in a stream)

Some PCM posted to Lagos will do their orientation camp in Ogun and Oyo camps

So if you are yet to check the location of your camp, check it well now before setting out even as registration 27th July, 2021

PCMs who cannot print their Call-up Letter have been moved to 2021 Batch 'B' Stream II.

Note that this does not apply for those who miss camp, as it as earlier been stated that they will have to wait till 2022 Batch A before they can revalidate.
And honestly with alot of backlog of graduate on ground it might take time and been deliberate from the scheme to smoothness things out. If not the program will become unpredictable and a potential official time waster for graduate, which i know might not help attract foreign graduate to the system like before.

You will not be registered in camp, if there is disparity in the Name on the Statement of Result and that on the Call-up Letter.
Apply for Name Correction (Addition or Removal) on your dashboard.
Note that your SAO will process online by uploading backing documents.

Before doing documentation, there is still an opportunity to check all your detail to dot the i's and cross the T's. So kindly check now

What materials do I need for camp

Check here for the materials you will be needing, not not all materials is important and it depend on individuals

How can I get to camp

You can always use the local car pack, if you can't afford flight for long journey. try and split your journey. Note that life is important in this present security condition of the country journey strictly in the day and let know your direction.

Lastly NYSC 2021 Batch B Memo

60fd6f2449a00
60fd6f5e1dd1c
60fd6f973ceb3
60fd6fb26ced8

Thanks

Don't forget to stay connected

Like you know, trying to get information, from different sources can be overwhelming. Even official NYSC page, uses several post and image to send out information, so some tend to miss out from vital information. That is the essence of [NYSC Telegram group](https://t.me/nyscgroup) and with growing information created a [channel](https://t.me/nyscmembers) to share only vital info, yet there can just be alot to communicate at once that social media scroll up and down will not present well. Let us jump into it; It is no more news that NYSC has release deployment for some PCM (though some pcm who register Batch A still yet to be place in a stream) > Some PCM posted to Lagos will do their orientation camp in Ogun and Oyo camps So if you are yet to check the location of your camp, check it well now before setting out even as registration 27th July, 2021 > PCMs who cannot print their Call-up Letter have been moved to 2021 Batch 'B' Stream II. **Note** that this does not apply for those who miss camp, as it as earlier been stated that they will have to wait till 2022 Batch A before they can revalidate. And honestly with alot of backlog of graduate on ground it might take time and been deliberate from the scheme to smoothness things out. If not the program will become unpredictable and a potential official time waster for graduate, which i know might not help attract foreign graduate to the system like before. > You will not be registered in camp, if there is disparity in the Name on the Statement of Result and that on the Call-up Letter. Apply for Name Correction (Addition or Removal) on your dashboard. Note that your SAO will process online by uploading backing documents. Before doing documentation, there is still an opportunity to check all your detail to dot the i's and cross the T's. So kindly check now > What materials do I need for camp [Check here](https://corperslodge.com/index.php?u=/topic/338/going-back-to-camp-2020-batch-a-camp-materials-for-preparation/post-353) for the materials you will be needing, not not all materials is important and it depend on individuals > How can I get to camp You can always use the local car pack, if you can't afford flight for long journey. try and split your journey. **Note** that life is important in this present security condition of the country journey strictly in the day and let know your direction. >Lastly NYSC 2021 Batch B Memo ![60fd6f2449a00](serve/attachment&path=60fd6f2449a00) ![60fd6f5e1dd1c](serve/attachment&path=60fd6f5e1dd1c) ![60fd6f973ceb3](serve/attachment&path=60fd6f973ceb3) ![60fd6fb26ced8](serve/attachment&path=60fd6fb26ced8) Thanks Don't forget to stay connected

We offer a fast and always ready services

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft