General Discussions
My experience with dishonest property agents

I made a part payment to a property agent for an apartment. By the next day. I asked for a refund because of security concerns I had about the place. The so called agent told me I should wait till they got a new tenant for the place. After waiting for a week.. I went back to the house and met with the landlord who told me no money was given to him. He called his agent to confirm and to which is agent replied in the negative(His agent was introduced to me by mine)
I then called my agent who told me they had spent part of the money. That he would refund that day

To cut the story short we are still on the issue. The man keeps telling lies upon lies. I was able to get part of the money yesterday (#50, 000 from the initial #110, 000 I sent to him ) with more lies rather than promises he will pay up

This is my very first experience with property agents and I must say it's been a terrible one

Here are the details of the agent. It might be useful to someone

08035619579, 08169172905
Otunba Akinlade and Sons Property

Address
Patinum Property Nig Ltd.
Tollgate Bustop

Update
The agents finally paid 45000 after much lies and intervention of other people.
Saying they will pay only 5000 and keep 10000
Bottom line. These agents are very dishonest and will stop at nothing to frustrate you

I made a part payment to a property agent for an apartment. By the next day. I asked for a refund because of security concerns I had about the place. The so called agent told me I should wait till they got a new tenant for the place. After waiting for a week.. I went back to the house and met with the landlord who told me no money was given to him. He called his agent to confirm and to which is agent replied in the negative(His agent was introduced to me by mine) I then called my agent who told me they had spent part of the money. That he would refund that day To cut the story short we are still on the issue. The man keeps telling lies upon lies. I was able to get part of the money yesterday (#50, 000 from the initial #110, 000 I sent to him ) with more lies rather than promises he will pay up This is my very first experience with property agents and I must say it's been a terrible one Here are the details of the agent. It might be useful to someone 08035619579, 08169172905 Otunba Akinlade and Sons Property Address Patinum Property Nig Ltd. Tollgate Bustop Update The agents finally paid 45000 after much lies and intervention of other people. Saying they will pay only 5000 and keep 10000 Bottom line. These agents are very dishonest and will stop at nothing to frustrate you
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft