Prospective Corp Members
All you need to know about Date of birth correction

Today we will be explaining why and how to go about NYSC Date of Birth Correction.

The first thing to note is that the wrong date of birth is not a big deal and that does not mean that it can't be changed.

For 2021 Batch A Stream 2 there is important news below this post.

Let us dive into it;

WHY SHOULD I CARE?

Don't think it is dumb question to ask, actually some don't care especially in the rush of getting their registration done, so some don't know, why others wave it.

But you should not.

Unlike before on every certificate, there is now your date of birth there so not paying attention to this now when it can be fixed might lead to an employer not taking your certificate serious,

And do you know what; There can't be any correction of Date of Birth on Certificate of National Service (CNS) after the completion of National Service.

That is why I strongly advised to utilize the link provided on your dashboard for Date of Birth correction during your Online Registration, or before going to camp.

Still, on why you should care; NYSC (National Youth Service Corp) will not entertain any request for Date of Birth correction once you have been deployed in camp or during the commencement of your Service year.

So the question is now why not now

HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS CHANGE

In answering this we will have to talk about this change and where does the mistake comes from, because these days from the little registration I have seen it is usually rampant for there to be a mistake on people's portal.

First, it can't just change on the portal, I think by now it should be obvious to everyone. It is information NYSC got from your JAMB Registration Number that was displayed.

This information is also sent to jamb by from your SSCE (Senior Secondary Certificate Examination) registration. Be it WAEC, NECO, or GCE.

Therefore for this to be solved it has to be resolved by this body. Right now I will be walking you through the process for the correction from the WAEC perspective which I want to believe is the most common.

The following procedures are to be followed:

1. Get 19 or 20 digits WAEC verification pin from any First Bank branch

2. log in to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth

3. Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number; and

4. Click on Verify button

5. Click SUBMIT or CANCEL

NOW THE NEWS

60892ea9ea2e9

Thanks for reading through don't forget that if you have any question or inquiries you can ask on the NYSC Telegram Group and you will have someone to answer you.

You can likewise share your thought on this forum by CLICKING HERE

Together we are better informed

Today we will be explaining why and how to go about NYSC Date of Birth Correction. The first thing to note is that the wrong date of birth is not a big deal and that does not mean that it can't be changed. For 2021 Batch A Stream 2 there is important news below this post. Let us dive into it; ### WHY SHOULD I CARE? Don't think it is dumb question to ask, actually some don't care especially in the rush of getting their registration done, so some don't know, why others wave it. But you should not. Unlike before on every certificate, there is now your date of birth there so not paying attention to this now when it can be fixed might lead to an employer not taking your certificate serious, And do you know what; There can't be any correction of Date of Birth on Certificate of National Service (CNS) after the completion of National Service. That is why I strongly advised to utilize the link provided on your dashboard for Date of Birth correction during your Online Registration, or before going to camp. Still, on why you should care; NYSC (National Youth Service Corp) will not entertain any request for Date of Birth correction once you have been deployed in camp or during the commencement of your Service year. ```` So the question is now why not now ```` ### HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS CHANGE In answering this we will have to talk about this change and where does the mistake comes from, because these days from the little registration I have seen it is usually rampant for there to be a mistake on people's portal. First, it can't just change on the portal, I think by now it should be obvious to everyone. It is information NYSC got from your JAMB Registration Number that was displayed. This information is also sent to jamb by from your SSCE (Senior Secondary Certificate Examination) registration. Be it WAEC, NECO, or GCE. Therefore for this to be solved it has to be resolved by this body. Right now I will be walking you through the process for the correction from the WAEC perspective which I want to believe is the most common. The following procedures are to be followed: **1.** Get 19 or 20 digits WAEC verification pin from any First Bank branch **2.** log in to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth **3.** Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number; and **4.** Click on Verify button **5.** Click SUBMIT or CANCEL ### NOW THE NEWS ![60892ea9ea2e9](serve/attachment&path=60892ea9ea2e9) Thanks for reading through don't forget that if you have any question or inquiries you can ask on the [NYSC Telegram Group](https://t.me/nyscgroup) and you will have someone to answer you. You can likewise share your thought on this forum by [CLICKING HERE](https://corperslodge.com/index.php?u=/new_topic) _Together we are better informed_

We offer a fast and always ready services

edited Apr 28 at 11:15 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft