Corp Members
4 Recent Updates about NYSC 2021 Mobilization

Hello, just feel like posting all these many updates and pics that NYSC keeps releasing.

I feel those text posts might be better than these pictures, I don't know if you feel like that too? Too many of them on my phone already. Let me know your thought on this on here on nysc telegram group

Let go about this, It is not new that the registration only lasted for 5 days, I wonder how many are captured, but definitely good because they know what they want FEW PCM, this will translate to STRICT ARRANGEMENT too.

1 . Orientation Course has been scheduled to 10th to 30th of March 2021, not seeing your callup letter means you are in stream 2 which is by May 2021

• my thoughts that means last entry will be Saturday 13th, and Swearing-In Monday

2 . PCM must adhere strictly to the assigned date of reporting to the orientation camp, has no PCM will be allowed before their date

• my thoughts are they really planing for disappointment and what of those traveling from long distance. I know they might not like before but after will be permitted

3 . Some PCM deployed to Lagos will have their orientation courses in Osun, Oyo, or Ogun camps. Same goes for Abuja has some PCM will be camping at Kogi

• my thoughts that means Lagos is still overcrowded and they want and some states lacking, what if I want to enjoy camping at those camp, what is the qualification to be among the foremost some

4 . 2021 Batch A stream 1 PCM are to register for covid 19 test. The NCDC link is on the dashboard of every PCM

• my thoughts only those who are negative will be let into the camp, while any other result from this will be handled over NCDC

Finally this dashboard to this moment of writing this is not available, as there is configuration error and their server is down

Stay updated with other happenings around NYSC by joining our NYSC channel and also discuss with others by search nyscgroup on Telegram

Nigeria we serve
Nigeria is you and I

Hello, just feel like posting all these many updates and pics that NYSC keeps releasing. I feel those text posts might be better than these pictures, I don't know if you feel like that too? Too many of them on my phone already. Let me know your thought on this on [here on nysc telegram group](https://t.me/nyscgroup) Let go about this, It is not new that the registration only lasted for 5 days, I wonder how many are captured, but definitely good because they know what they want FEW PCM, this will translate to STRICT ARRANGEMENT too. 1 . Orientation Course has been scheduled to 10th to 30th of March 2021, not seeing your callup letter means you are in stream 2 which is by May 2021 - **my thoughts** that means last entry will be Saturday 13th, and Swearing-In Monday 2 . PCM must adhere strictly to the assigned date of reporting to the orientation camp, has no PCM will be allowed before their date - **my thoughts** are they really planing for disappointment and what of those traveling from long distance. I know they might not like before but after will be permitted 3 . Some PCM deployed to Lagos will have their orientation courses in Osun, Oyo, or Ogun camps. Same goes for Abuja has some PCM will be camping at Kogi - **my thoughts** that means Lagos is still overcrowded and they want and some states lacking, what if I want to enjoy camping at those camp, what is the qualification to be among the foremost some 4 . 2021 Batch A stream 1 PCM are to register for covid 19 test. The NCDC link is on the dashboard of every PCM - **my thoughts** only those who are negative will be let into the camp, while any other result from this will be handled over NCDC Finally this dashboard to this moment of writing this is not available, as there is configuration error and their server is down Stay updated with other happenings around NYSC by joining our [NYSC channel](http://https;//t.me.nyscmembers) and also discuss with others by search nyscgroup on Telegram **Nigeria we serve** **Nigeria is you and I**
edited Mar 10 at 11:08 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft