NYSC has announced an opportunity which has been available since February Let us hear the opportunity from the words of NYSC
Application Deadline: March 12th, 2021.
The Farmers for the Future Grant is an Agricultural Entrepreneurship grant designed to support young people with viable Agri-Business with equity-free capital and other associated support they may require to scale their business.
The project is an initiative developed and sponsored by the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation(BATNF) in partnership with NYSC and implemented by SAEDconnect. It is targeted at currently serving Nigeria Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members- as part of BATNF's drive to encourage and support the youth in sustainable agriculture
The Objectivies of the programme
- Make agribusiness attractive
- Reduce youth unemployment
- Drive youth engagement in Agriculture
- Youth Development
- Train and Empower youth in agro-practices
Reward1st Cash Prize: N 3 Million Naira2nd Cash Prize: N 2 Million Naira3rd Cash Prize: N 1 Million Naira
Stages of Application
- Submit Your ApplicationThe online application portal will be available for you to send in your applications
- Virtual Bootcamp20 Selected businesses will go through a rigorous virtual bootcamp where they will refine their business thesis and build a compelling pitch.ts.
- Pitch Event & AwardThe top 10 businesses from the bootcamp will pitch before a panel of expert judges and investors. 3 winners will be selected.
- MentorshipThe 3 Winners will be given financing to execute, strengthen, advance and scale their businesses under the guidance of seasoned mentors. They will also be connected to the relevant networks they require to make progress
- Join The Farmers For The Future AlumniContinue to enjoy exclusive access to expert mentorship, insider opportunities and a robust support network that will open doors to follow on financing, new markets, etc.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
We offer a fast and always ready services