Corp Members
Thought on NYSC Batch A NEFT Returns

Greetings to everyone,

How is the service journey going, it is really disrupted now,

I came here after seen a post on our NYSC Telegram Channel "10 FACTS ABOUT LIFE AFTER NYSC" and this make me remember my post sometime last year on post NYSC depression, I told the author of the features post to include the link there too. I hope he does.

I also saw a question on the nysc group and I kind of like the way Admin answered it, that is what I feel like sharing

"
Attention!

All 2020 batch 'A' corps members who have over 100,000 in thier account should immediately move such money to another account or upgrade the account to avoid NEFT returns in the coming payment of January 2021 allowance.

This is a directive from head of account, NYSC.

Thank you.

Is this true?
"

I actually saw someone share it on my NYSC WhatsApp page before one of the admin explained, what it means

"
I really doubt the authentic of such, NYSC opened account are standard account

And perhaps National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) is for initiating a Transaction not for a collected one
"

I did a little research on it likewise, I discover that it is just like any other form of electronic funds transfer or payment just like Point of Sale terminals (PoS), Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD).

And have nothing to do with your account, just like Ussd with just not remove your money and infact action taken by this electronic fund transfer are irrevocable funds transfer instruction. That it only need court order to remove, and perhaps the law guiding Nigeria Interbank Settlement System (NIBSS) stipulated that in case or return for NEFT return will be 24 hrs and for NIP 10 mins

Finally I know if Nigeria even does allow NEFT anyhow, why should a government legally earned money be taken away, I feel that will be wrong too

Thanks

Sourced: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/fund-transfer-nip-neft-3/

Greetings to everyone, How is the service journey going, it is really disrupted now, I came here after seen a post on our [NYSC Telegram Channel](https://t.me/nyscmembers) "10 FACTS ABOUT LIFE AFTER NYSC" and this make me remember my post sometime last year on post NYSC depression, I told the author of the features post to include the link there too. I hope he does. I also saw a question on the nysc group and I kind of like the way Admin answered it, that is what I feel like sharing " Attention! All 2020 batch 'A' corps members who have over 100,000 in thier account should immediately move such money to another account or upgrade the account to avoid NEFT returns in the coming payment of January 2021 allowance. This is a directive from head of account, NYSC. Thank you. Is this true? " I actually saw someone share it on my NYSC WhatsApp page before one of the admin explained, what it means " I really doubt the authentic of such, NYSC opened account are standard account And perhaps National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) is for initiating a Transaction not for a collected one " I did a little research on it likewise, I discover that it is just like any other form of electronic funds transfer or payment just like Point of Sale terminals (PoS), Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD). And have nothing to do with your account, just like Ussd with just not remove your money and infact action taken by this electronic fund transfer are irrevocable funds transfer instruction. That it only need court order to remove, and perhaps the law guiding Nigeria Interbank Settlement System (NIBSS) stipulated that in case or return for NEFT return will be 24 hrs and for NIP 10 mins Finally I know if Nigeria even does allow NEFT anyhow, why should a government legally earned money be taken away, I feel that will be wrong too Thanks Sourced: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/fund-transfer-nip-neft-3/
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft