Corp Members
2021 BATCH A CAMP ESSENTIALS FOR PREPARATION

Finally 18th March is here, NYSC 2021 Batch A Stream 2 must go, and the people asking for senate list it will then be their turn. let us go over the basics thing you need to take along again

1. Prepare Your Mind: First and foremost, you need to prepare your mind that you are no more in your PPA with a lot of choices. Like you know life in the camp is regimented even though the rest of your orientation is the enjoy but parade stress part. Note that there wouldn't be preference in your training as you should be more prepared to brush up your former drill

2. Itemize All Your Needs Using A Scale of Preference (very important ones first):

I. Very Important Ones

a. NCDC Covid 19 test result

b. Report slip

c. Passport photographs (10 copies, white background, Surplus is better than inadequacy)

d. Call-Up Letter (Do Not laminate it please)

e. PPA letter

f. Face mask (It is still pandemic period, even if you will be given have some with you)

g. A Clear Bag file (To house the above items)
NB: Get 5 photocopies each of items A,B,D and E above and also go with their Original copies also.

II. Important Ones (For your Convenience)

a. Stationeries; pen, Stapler, pin, gum, permanent marker (these will save you the stress of ‘borrow-me’ please)

b. Two or three white T-shirts and shorts (You will be given two sets but you may not like the quality and size)

c. Two or three pairs of socks and white rubber tennis shoes (for rainy days)

d. Plastic bucket (You can buy it in the camp but it will be more expensive)

e. Toiletries Essentials-(Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Bath soap & Sponge, Detergent, Toilet Paper, Towel, slippers, detol).

f. Bed sheet, pillow case, wrapper, one or two pairs of casual wear for Sundays and burn fire night, Cardigan (not compulsory)

g. Mosquito Net (not compulsory)

h. Handkerchiefs (very important especially for those that sweat)

i. Waist bag (very very important for housing your phones,
ID Cards, Handkerchief, biros, etc)

j. Small-sized Torchlight/Rechargeable lamp (small one please) and Sunglasses (If you are posted to the North)

k. Your ATM card(s)

l. food flask, cup, spoon, water bottle for water during parade.

m. Basic drug like Panadol, Paracetamol, malaria drug,flagyl, pain relief drug and/other basis drugs.

n. Padlocks and key

o. Ladies could add any other few conveniences. I believe you understand me.

p. Money! Money! Money! Hold good cash please 15k to 20k depending on how you spend.

Posted on: @nyscmembers

Together we are better informed

Finally 18th March is here, NYSC 2021 Batch A Stream 2 must go, and the people asking for senate list it will then be their turn. let us go over the basics thing you need to take along again 1. Prepare Your Mind: First and foremost, you need to prepare your mind that you are no more in your PPA with a lot of choices. Like you know life in the camp is regimented even though the rest of your orientation is the enjoy but parade stress part. Note that there wouldn't be preference in your training as you should be more prepared to brush up your former drill 2. Itemize All Your Needs Using A Scale of Preference (very important ones first): **I. Very Important Ones** a. NCDC Covid 19 test result b. Report slip c. Passport photographs (10 copies, white background, Surplus is better than inadequacy) d. Call-Up Letter (Do Not laminate it please) e. PPA letter f. Face mask (It is still pandemic period, even if you will be given have some with you) g. A Clear Bag file (To house the above items) NB: Get 5 photocopies each of items A,B,D and E above and also go with their Original copies also. **II. Important Ones (For your Convenience)** a. Stationeries; pen, Stapler, pin, gum, permanent marker (these will save you the stress of ‘borrow-me’ please) b. Two or three white T-shirts and shorts (You will be given two sets but you may not like the quality and size) c. Two or three pairs of socks and white rubber tennis shoes (for rainy days) d. Plastic bucket (You can buy it in the camp but it will be more expensive) e. Toiletries Essentials-(Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Bath soap & Sponge, Detergent, Toilet Paper, Towel, slippers, detol). f. Bed sheet, pillow case, wrapper, one or two pairs of casual wear for Sundays and burn fire night, Cardigan (not compulsory) g. Mosquito Net (not compulsory) h. Handkerchiefs (very important especially for those that sweat) i. Waist bag (very very important for housing your phones, ID Cards, Handkerchief, biros, etc) j. Small-sized Torchlight/Rechargeable lamp (small one please) and Sunglasses (If you are posted to the North) k. Your ATM card(s) l. food flask, cup, spoon, water bottle for water during parade. m. Basic drug like Panadol, Paracetamol, malaria drug,flagyl, pain relief drug and/other basis drugs. n. Padlocks and key o. Ladies could add any other few conveniences. I believe you understand me. p. Money! Money! Money! Hold good cash please 15k to 20k depending on how you spend. Posted on: [@nyscmembers](https://t.me/nyscmembers) _Together we are better informed_

We offer a fast and always ready services

edited May 17 at 8:28 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft