Corp Members
How to get good PPA during camp

On our platforms we have discussed almost all camp activities from entrance, to expectations and reality of NYSC camp.

Today we want to highlight four major NYSC camp hacks to getting a good PPA with screenshot of those doing them

The hacks we will be discussing here, are applicable for everyone, as one of the way getting good PPA that we can't ignore is via connection.

Let us start this by saying two of the four segment of the scheme is orientation course, and place of primary assignment (PPA).

You get a place of primary assignment (PPA) after the three weeks in camp in a posting letter, while some will redeploy to another state.

But before this day of posting, what is I can tell you how anyone can influence this result so that we will not just fall in sadness like many do after seen the local government and villages.

A- Be outstanding with parade:

Everyone is forced to join parade, and I wish everybody can get the better but it is far from the reality. Therefore you need to put on your A game, and be outstanding with your performance not necessarily in the whole camp, but at least in the platoon.

5fded1300716e

B- Be a platoon leader

Like the word of that says leaders will be the chief servant. If you think the idea of been a platoon leader is glamorous, read that again, you are literally serving others and protecting their interests.
But this service come with a reward of getting a good PPA and local government when you will not regret serving others for one year

5fded1db4e7fa

C- Be a volunteer

Volunteering is another hack in the toolkit to getting a good PPA with electricity and good network
Things you can volunteer for include; Man O War, OBS(Orientation Broadcasting Service), Medical team, Kitchen team, Religion leader, Quarter guard, Band.

5fded277c81ba

Note that not some of this volunteering need some level of interest extra work and maybe experience. Been outstanding in this will set you to been retained in the state capital, even as some can come back to camp to assist out batches.
5fded28e448a6

D- Mr Macho or Madam Macho

Lastly, you can compete for things, in camp if you have the physic you can win and be sure recognition for Mr and Miss Marcho
5fded44482457

In conclusion
You should be see the pattern now, if you don't have someone to influence your posting or a first class degree in university and you don't want to be sleeping around as a lady which sometimes do not work.

The hack here is recognisable service. During my time in camp, the guy that draw a portrait of the state coordinator have access to know where it is been redeployed to before others, while us we are still struggling to check portal, he is sure of where to go.

But why?

Outstanding service, we must know this is a human scheme and you want to make your name recognisable in this 3 wks to impress people that matter.

Don't mind my use of words, you must not have the mind of impressing actually. That is why some people go through this hack and still doesn't work for them, You get

What do you think should be added, let us know by commenting on NYSC Telegram channel by searching "nyscmembers" on Telegram or on our group by clicking here

Together we are better informed

On our platforms we have discussed almost all camp activities from [entrance](https://t.me/nyscmembers/2116), to [expectations and reality](https://corperslodge.com/index.php?u=/topic/334/description-of-camp-life) of NYSC camp. Today we want to highlight four major NYSC camp hacks to getting a good PPA with screenshot of those doing them The hacks we will be discussing here, are applicable for everyone, as one of the way getting good PPA that we can't ignore is via connection. Let us start this by saying two of the four segment of the scheme is orientation course, and place of primary assignment (PPA). You get a place of primary assignment (PPA) after the three weeks in camp in a posting letter, while some will redeploy to another state. But before this day of posting, what is I can tell you how anyone can influence this result so that we will not just fall in sadness like many do after seen the local government and villages. **A-** Be outstanding with parade: Everyone is forced to join parade, and I wish everybody can get the better but it is far from the reality. Therefore you need to put on your A game, and be outstanding with your performance not necessarily in the whole camp, but at least in the platoon. ![5fded1300716e](serve/attachment&path=5fded1300716e) **B-** Be a platoon leader Like the word of that says leaders will be the chief servant. If you think the idea of been a platoon leader is glamorous, read that again, you are literally serving others and protecting their interests. But this service come with a reward of getting a good PPA and local government when you will not regret serving others for one year ![5fded1db4e7fa](serve/attachment&path=5fded1db4e7fa) **C-** Be a volunteer Volunteering is another hack in the toolkit to getting a good PPA with electricity and good network Things you can volunteer for include; Man O War, OBS(Orientation Broadcasting Service), Medical team, Kitchen team, Religion leader, Quarter guard, Band. ![5fded277c81ba](serve/attachment&path=5fded277c81ba) **Note** that not some of this volunteering need some level of interest extra work and maybe experience. Been outstanding in this will set you to been retained in the state capital, even as some can come back to camp to assist out batches. ![5fded28e448a6](serve/attachment&path=5fded28e448a6) **D-** Mr Macho or Madam Macho Lastly, you can compete for things, in camp if you have the physic you can win and be sure recognition for Mr and Miss Marcho ![5fded44482457](serve/attachment&path=5fded44482457) **In conclusion** You should be see the pattern now, if you don't have someone to influence your posting or a first class degree in university and you don't want to be sleeping around as a lady which sometimes do not work. The hack here is recognisable service. During my time in camp, the guy that draw a portrait of the state coordinator have access to know where it is been redeployed to before others, while us we are still struggling to check portal, he is sure of where to go. But why? Outstanding service, we must know this is a human scheme and you want to make your name recognisable in this 3 wks to impress people that matter. Don't mind my use of words, you must not have the mind of impressing actually. That is why some people go through this hack and still doesn't work for them, You get What do you think should be added, let us know by commenting on NYSC Telegram channel by searching "nyscmembers" on Telegram or on [our group by clicking here](https://t.me/nyscgroup) _Together we are better informed_

We offer a fast and always ready services

edited Jan 16 at 1:55 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft