Greetings to everyone
As Orientation Camp draws closer, the official handler keep answering important basic questions of prospectives let us dissect into some recently answered ones and we end with the screenshot of NYSC important notice to all PCM
Don't forget that NYSC has tried alot to answer alot of questions already and if you still need answers to any questions of clarification check FAQ series 1 or Check FAQ series 2 as your questions will most likely have been answered there, let us start;
Tips of guide PCMs as Orientation Course commences on the 10th of November, 2020
1. You are to strictly adhere to date of reporting on your Callup letter.
2. The name on your Callup letter must correspond to your Statement of Result.
3. You are to take note of camp address.
4. You are to come with Facemask and always wear it.
5. Automobiles are not allowed in camp.
6. Foreign trained graduates should come with original documents they uploaded online.
7. Ensure you report to camp with the NCDC registration slip you printed.
8. You will not be allowed to enter camp before 10th of November.
9. You are to come with items specified in the Callup letter and Addendum.
10. COVID-19 Safety Protocols will be observed in the Camps.
Questions: Good evening Sir. All my credentials bears my full name Eze Benedict Chukwudi, exception of my WAESC certificate that bears Eze Benedict without my native name Chukwudi. I was advised to swear an affidavid of which i had done. Sir, with this, am i good to go?
Answer: You have no problem once you are with a sworn court affidavit.
Important information for every prospective corp members should notice and read on their dashboard is an explanation to number 8 above. Which is stated on everyone dashboard about assigning of date to every PCM for reporting to camp
This images are from our NYSC super group Here join other corp member for any instance concerning camping, relocation and reposting.
Together we are better informed
We offer a fast and always ready services