General Discussions
True Update about NYSC 2020: Remobilisation

It is a pity so many fake unfounded new are all flying around social media, all in the need for traffic and get money from advert placement.

This is not necessarily, before you go on reading more let me say this new update which is not really new might not meet alot happy or excited, but don't because of hear good things be feed your mind with fake news.

Remobilization 2020

NYSC for the 2nd time for a stream, allow remobilization since about 2days ago. Let us talk a little about this remobilization, what is it about.

Remobilization
Remobilization is another form of mobilization required only from corps members who have been mobilized in a previous NYSC batch, and have been dully registered in NYSC camp, but later decamped, expelled or own their own, absconded from service.

This is entire different from revalidation Read about their difference here

Remobilization is another chance to fully the compulsory clarion call, let us note that abscondment can make sure Corp member declared wanted by the scheme.

Conclusion

We have answered who can apply for remobilization, let us finally talk about what you need to go back to NYSC;

1. Know your details especially if you have left for a while;i. Call-up Numberii. State code numberiii. Email you used to register

can I register
Que: If I couldn't remember any of the above details
Ans: Yes, and No.
Yes, because it is important to leave this stage and move on, it can comeback and bite if not careful can bite you.
No because you need the information from the previous registration to submit on portal.nysc.org.ng for remobilization.

NYSC may currently look like a time waster but don't let us forget, the economy, education and organisation all over the world are not heading as planned too.

Join us to know on the number 1 and best nysc group on the happening on NYSC by Clicking Here and also follow NYSC Official pages 5f7f92f653757
Information is power feed your mind with the right info
Together we are better informed

It is a pity so many fake unfounded new are all flying around social media, all in the need for traffic and get money from advert placement. This is not necessarily, before you go on reading more let me say this new update which is not really new might not meet alot happy or excited, but don't because of hear good things be feed your mind with fake news. ####Remobilization 2020 NYSC for the 2nd time for a stream, allow remobilization since about 2days ago. Let us talk a little about this remobilization, what is it about. **Remobilization** Remobilization is another form of mobilization required only from corps members who have been mobilized in a previous NYSC batch, and have been dully registered in NYSC camp, but later decamped, expelled or own their own, absconded from service. This is entire different from revalidation [Read about their difference here](http://corperslodge.com/index.php?u=/topic/80/DIFFERENCE-BETWEEN-REVALIDATION-AND-REMOBILISATION-AND-HOW-TO-DO-THEM) Remobilization is another chance to fully the compulsory clarion call, let us note that abscondment can make sure Corp member declared wanted by the scheme. ####Conclusion We have answered who can apply for remobilization, let us finally talk about what you need to go back to NYSC; 1. Know your details especially if you have left for a while; i. Call-up Number ii. State code number iii. Email you used to register **can I register** Que: If I couldn't remember any of the above details Ans: Yes, and No. Yes, because it is important to leave this stage and move on, it can comeback and bite if not careful can bite you. No because you need the information from the previous registration to submit on portal.nysc.org.ng for remobilization. NYSC may currently look like a time waster but don't let us forget, the economy, education and organisation all over the world are not heading as planned too. Join us to know on the number 1 and best nysc group on the happening on NYSC by [Clicking Here](https://t.me/nyscgroup) and also follow NYSC Official pages ![5f7f92f653757](serve/attachment&path=5f7f92f653757) Information is power feed your mind with the right info _Together we are better informed_
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft