General Discussions
Continuation of the Corpers Data Privacy Series (What every CM and Ex CM should know)

Like we started this series, because our data as Corp members matters and we must know how it is been used.

Especially since in the past it has been missed used by our loved schemes before Read and see screenshot of that HERE

Now this

5f700f5468fd6
5f70199c56061

First thing the came to mind is to read carefully, because in this digital age, we are not reading anymore nor taking our time to understand or ask questions but only want to tick "I agree" and move on

My Thoughts

• .... Research, Statistics and Promotional activities

Is NYSC now Facebook or Google, and why promotions for a data I must give you, even Facebook and Google is optional.

• And why should there third party processors have access to my data, can't it all be managed in house?

• And my last thought is, nice that they gives access to withdraw consent of data, but why? (don't forget this data includes Serving corp members and Ex corp members)

Maybe because they want to start selling the data or running promotions with it
Why I am asking this, like I said earlier is that many will not see this and will not be able to withdraw there data usage, because I am sure this usage warning is not for NYSC normal mobilization and the likes usage, if so they will not have been giving out withdrawal form

In conclusion

At the moment, if you click do not agree, you will be logged out and if you log in, you will be re asked again. No form whatever. It makes me think;
Is it by force?
Why should anyone especially ex corp members want to accept this?
Is NYSC looking for other sources of revenue?

DON'T ACT AS IF YOU DON'T CARE, THAT WILL BE A GREAT IGNORANCE AS OUR DATA USAGE IS IMPORTANT AND THE NEW CURRENCY THIS AFFECT SERVING AND ALL THE EX CORP MEMBERS

If you are yet to be following our series exploring NYSC privacy policy and Corper data usage Join me and other here the largest corpers group, click and we will make sure will simplify the all this there existing data policy and even the correction policy

Together we are better informed

Like we started this series, because our data as Corp members matters and we must know how it is been used. Especially since in the past it has been missed used by our loved schemes before [Read and see screenshot of that HERE](https://corperslodge.com/index.php?u=/topic/323/introduction-to-the-corpers-data-privacy-series) ###Now this ![5f700f5468fd6](serve/attachment&path=5f700f5468fd6) ![5f70199c56061](serve/attachment&path=5f70199c56061) First thing the came to mind is to **read carefully**, because in this digital age, we are not reading anymore nor taking our time to understand or ask questions but only want to tick **"I agree"** and move on ####My Thoughts - .... Research, Statistics and *Promotional activities* Is NYSC now Facebook or Google, and why promotions for a data I must give you, even Facebook and Google is optional. - And why should there third party processors have access to my data, can't it all be managed in house? - And my last thought is, nice that they gives access to withdraw consent of data, but why? (don't forget this data includes Serving corp members and Ex corp members) Maybe because they want to start selling the data or running promotions with it Why I am asking this, like I said earlier is that many will not see this and will not be able to withdraw there data usage, because I am sure this usage warning is not for NYSC normal mobilization and the likes usage, if so they will not have been giving out withdrawal form ###In conclusion At the moment, if you click do not agree, you will be logged out and if you log in, you will be re asked again. No form whatever. It makes me think; Is it by force? Why should anyone especially ex corp members want to accept this? Is NYSC looking for other sources of revenue? DON'T ACT AS IF YOU DON'T CARE, THAT WILL BE A GREAT IGNORANCE AS OUR DATA USAGE IS IMPORTANT AND THE NEW CURRENCY THIS AFFECT SERVING AND ALL THE EX CORP MEMBERS If you are yet to be following our series exploring NYSC privacy policy and Corper data usage [Join me and other here](http://https/t.me/nyscmembers) the largest corpers group, click and we will make sure will simplify the all this there existing data policy and even the correction policy _Together we are better informed_

We offer a fast and always ready services

edited Sep 27 at 5:58 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft