General Discussions
Introduction to the Corpers Data Privacy Series

Let us start discussing an important series, that many don't bother about.

NYSC and my Data

In this introduction, I will show you a sample of missed use of corpers data with the management. We are in an ICT era where our digital print, records and information is very powerful and important. Can you just imagine how much NYSC know about you as a registered corp member

Datapoint on;

• Your next of kin details,
  • fingerprints,
  • blood group,
  • health condition
  • and even academic records.

Imagine all that exposed to the wrong hand. That is a whole lot of data point on each graduate in the country to be sincere that is so much.

In this series, we want to know what is done by the scheme. like you must know NYSC ICT does not operate the collection of data alone, as they partner and work with alot of companies specifically about 4 (four) of them with Sidmach the lead of them, if you not read our report of this READ HERE ON MORE ABOUT THAT

Example of such data misuse

5f6918c3169fd

In the sample above, not only was the name right but the mobile number even the state of deployment, even as though this CM is a relocated member, this is only one but several sample some who have the corp members first and last name even with state code number.

Question
then simply question how much do this perpetrators know?
Definitively so much if not even corp member data

In conclusion

Out of numerous of such target scam, i am sure some will fall victim, even as data usage has not started been take so serious in our country. Stay tune on our channel even as we look into what laws are guiding NYSC on this and many more interesting things.

Stay Safe

Only together we can be better informed

Let us start discussing an important series, that many don't bother about. ### NYSC and my Data In this introduction, I will show you a sample of missed use of corpers data with the management. We are in an ICT era where our digital print, records and information is very powerful and important. Can you just imagine how much NYSC know about you as a registered corp member #### Datapoint on; - Your next of kin details, - fingerprints, - blood group, - health condition - and even academic records. Imagine all that exposed to the wrong hand. That is a whole lot of data point on each graduate in the country to be sincere that is so much. In this series, we want to know what is done by the scheme. like you must know NYSC ICT does not operate the collection of data alone, as they partner and work with alot of companies specifically about 4 (four) of them with Sidmach the lead of them, if you not read our report of this [READ HERE ON MORE ABOUT THAT](https://t.me/nyscmember/785) #### Example of such data misuse ![5f6918c3169fd](serve/attachment&path=5f6918c3169fd) In the sample above, not only was the name right but the mobile number even the state of deployment, even as though this CM is a relocated member, this is only one but several sample some who have the corp members first and last name even with state code number. **Question** then simply question how much do this perpetrators know? Definitively so much if not even corp member data ### In conclusion Out of numerous of such target scam, i am sure some will fall victim, even as data usage has not started been take so serious in our country. Stay tune on our [channel](https://t.me//nyscmember) even as we look into what laws are guiding NYSC on this and many more interesting things. Stay Safe _Only together we can be better informed_

We offer a fast and always ready services

edited Sep 21 at 10:35 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft