Corp Members
MY FEAR ABOUT NYSC PRESENT CONDITION

Since the establishment of NYSC in May 1973, the scheme has only be completely disrupted once.

This post will not go deep into the education sector and how it will be affected or recover, to let us start by saying. This disruption has we all know is not intentional and infact some countries has declared second lockdown which for us we don't hope for such

5f5ff9b51fadd

In this post we hightlight three major fears and what corp member or prospective corp member can do;

Let us see the massive effect of NYSC paused calendar;

• No calendar; This calendar year has been quite unpredictable in many if not every sector, as even the tertiary education sector the feed the scheme as been paused

What you can do; If you are a corp member it is a good avenue to up your digital skills with the time and money coming in the right education that you couldn't get in school should be the target. even as the world after NYSC is more competitive than ever before now. You need to really stand out

• Gap of batch and Vacancy; The time wasted already by the pandemic will create vacancy that can never be filled or regulated till another 2 years cycle. This will affect the amount of pressure on the scheme

What you can do; If you are a prospective corp member this might be a time not to go to NYSC so that you can have a better experience of the scheme, the worse is for some nearby batches who are not finding things to do already. The workforce vacancy will be more, and alot of pressure to measure up will be mounted. This will not allow adequate timing as NYSC might want to go for 2 (two) more round if given the opportunity

• Election; This is my last fear to mention a few of the present condition of NYSC like I started with, I sincerely hope this will not worsting, NYSC has always been a game against time. With Nigeria not having enough corp member in service i hope there wouldn't be pressure on corp member during any coming election. With Nigeria depending on them for electioneering process

What you can do; I will not give my last advise of waiting to the next year, because that concern more of PCM, but election in corpers responsibility. One thing i will say is always been able to measure the count of the experience and be careful. As the offer for electoral officiers might be more juicy especially to entice more working force. Note it will still be your choice and choose well

Note: All what is written here are only by thought, observation and opinion and it is written so that you will read and evaluate it. Let us meet and here what you think on our group on Telegram CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Since the establishment of NYSC in May 1973, the scheme has only be completely disrupted once. This post will not go deep into the education sector and how it will be affected or recover, to let us start by saying. This disruption has we all know is not intentional and infact some countries has declared second lockdown which for us we don't hope for such ![5f5ff9b51fadd](serve/attachment&path=5f5ff9b51fadd) In this post we hightlight three major fears and what corp member or prospective corp member can do; #### Let us see the massive effect of NYSC paused calendar; - No calendar; This calendar year has been quite unpredictable in many if not every sector, as even the tertiary education sector the feed the scheme as been paused **What you can do;** If you are a corp member it is a good avenue to up your digital skills with the time and money coming in the right education that you couldn't get in school should be the target. even as the world after NYSC is more competitive than ever before now. You need to really stand out - Gap of batch and Vacancy; The time wasted already by the pandemic will create vacancy that can never be filled or regulated till another 2 years cycle. This will affect the amount of pressure on the scheme **What you can do;** If you are a prospective corp member this might be a time not to go to NYSC so that you can have a better experience of the scheme, the worse is for some nearby batches who are not finding things to do already. The workforce vacancy will be more, and alot of pressure to measure up will be mounted. This will not allow adequate timing as NYSC might want to go for 2 (two) more round if given the opportunity - Election; This is my last fear to mention a few of the present condition of NYSC like I started with, I sincerely hope this will not worsting, NYSC has always been a game against time. With Nigeria not having enough corp member in service i hope there wouldn't be pressure on corp member during any coming election. With Nigeria depending on them for electioneering process **What you can do;** I will not give my last advise of waiting to the next year, because that concern more of PCM, but election in corpers responsibility. One thing i will say is always been able to measure the count of the experience and be careful. As the offer for electoral officiers might be more juicy especially to entice more working force. Note it will still be your choice and choose well _**Note:**_ All what is written here are only by thought, observation and opinion and it is written so that you will read and evaluate it. Let us meet and here what you think on our group on Telegram [CLICK HERE TO JOIN](https://t.me//nyscgroup)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft