General Discussions
What happens next NYSC Batch A Stream 2

This Year National Youth Service Corps Members (NYSC) has been but experienced a great disrupt in the way it has ever been done.

What scheme having the longest registration ever for a stream. Spanning from February to Now

The question is now will this continue or stop?

Today let us see three(3) possible scenarios that can happen

5f4d63da9d93c

1. Another unpronounced One week extension. I this might likely happen because NYSC activities are yet to obviously be resuming anytime soon

2. Put an end to the registration: what is the essence of registration if people are no longer using it, I think with the number of new registration and no new institutional mobilization the registration should come to an end for good.

3. Lack of updates: this likewise should not surprise anyone as by September. It can still be there for registration to end a day prior without actually really closing it.

In conclusion, all this suggestions above are based on my opinion and experience with the scheme in the past. Neither of the prediction might occur and feel free to say what you think about this lact of activities on Our group

Thanks

Together we are better informed

This Year National Youth Service Corps Members (NYSC) has been but experienced a great disrupt in the way it has ever been done. What scheme having the longest registration ever for a stream. Spanning from February to Now ####The question is now will this continue or stop? Today let us see three(3) possible scenarios that can happen ![5f4d63da9d93c](serve/attachment&path=5f4d63da9d93c) 1. Another unpronounced One week extension. I this might likely happen because NYSC activities are yet to obviously be resuming anytime soon 2. Put an end to the registration: what is the essence of registration if people are no longer using it, I think with the number of new registration and no new institutional mobilization the registration should come to an end for good. 3. Lack of updates: this likewise should not surprise anyone as by September. It can still be there for registration to end a day prior without actually really closing it. In conclusion, all this suggestions above are based on my opinion and experience with the scheme in the past. Neither of the prediction might occur and feel free to say what you think about this lact of activities on [Our group](https://t.me/NYSCGroup) Thanks _Together we are better informed_
edited Aug 31 at 10:08 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft