Corp Members
REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION AND DOCUMENTATION FOR RELOCATED CORPERS

Greetings to all corp members,

Let us start this by answering a simple question of
What to do if I don't like my new relocated state?

The answer for is simple, you don't go for registration or documentation in the new state

This said let us continue with those who like there NYSC relocated state

The confirmation for this registration and documentation can be marked by the inclusion of your name in the book of life

Which requirements includes;

1. Relocation Approval Letter
  2. Photocopy of call up letter
  3. Photocopy of statement of result (Degree/HND)
  4. Passport photograph
  5. Foreign graduate are to also present photographs of physical verification clearance

Note that you will be ask to follow Covid 19 protocol other things needed are included in the image below;
5f35b8b17ada5

Stay updated with others relocated corp members in your state by join NYSC Group on Telegram or clicking here

Together we are better informed

Greetings to all corp members, Let us start this by answering a simple question of What to do if I don't like my new relocated state? **The answer for is simple, you don't go for registration or documentation in the new state** This said let us continue with those who like there NYSC relocated state The confirmation for this registration and documentation can be marked by the inclusion of your name in the book of life ####Which requirements includes; 1. Relocation Approval Letter 2. Photocopy of call up letter 3. Photocopy of statement of result (Degree/HND) 4. Passport photograph 5. Foreign graduate are to also present photographs of physical verification clearance Note that you will be ask to follow Covid 19 protocol other things needed are included in the image below; ![5f35b8b17ada5](serve/attachment&path=5f35b8b17ada5) Stay updated with others relocated corp members in your state by join NYSC Group on Telegram or [clicking here](https://t.me/nyscmembers) _Together we are better informed_
edited Aug 20 at 12:21 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft