This is how to make extra cash as Corp member or student
Freelance eBook Writer – Work from home
Are you looking for a job or a side-hustle that allows you to work from the comfort of your home?
We are looking for two content and creative writers to join our team of freelance writers.
You will be required to write eBooks, proposals, website articles, and social media posts as needed.
Ideal candidates are students or NYSC Corp members, but this opportunity is open to the general public.
The payment rate is N2/word. That is, for a 7,500-word eBook, you will be paid N15,000. Bear in mind that this role affords you a lot of flexibility so you can do other things.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home and to determine your working hours; however, you will be given a deadline for each project.
You will get paid based on the number of projects you complete. So, there is no cap on how much you can earn.
- Must be a Creative Writer with good writing skill and a strong desire to write
- Must be computer literate – familiar with MSWord and Internet research
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Formulating texts per prescribed editorial and formatting guidelines.
- Ensuring that texts are properly researched.
- Maintaining originality in your work. No plagiarized content.
- Proofreading your assignments to detect and correct errors.
- Submitting completed works via the requisite channels before specified deadlines.
Share the opportunity with other
How to apply:
Fill this Google Form, Click Here
If you are yet to join the biggest corp member group. Click https://t.me/nyscgroup