General Discussions
A glimpse in NYSC in the 70's

Imagine the development in NYSC from the early 70's, things that make me think;

This is how the first Passing out Parade looks like.
Knowing that NYSC started a year before.

I can't imagine the people's training, drilling.
As even the soldiers seem to match funnily

I can't also imagine the kind of opportunity this graduate will have
Looking at how few then are, maybe automatic employment

The Uniform seem to me, not same all through, in colour
especially the pants

I wonder what is people's ages might be looking at there faces
Hardly will there be pcm in there 20's in this set

NYSC First POP 1974.mp4

At the end it is wonderful to look back in history and have a glimpse in development that have happened in the scheme of the national youth service corps

Together we are better informed stay up-to-date with us on Telegram by joining the biggest family of corp members Here

Imagine the development in NYSC from the early 70's, things that make me think; **This is how the first Passing out Parade looks like.** Knowing that NYSC started a year before. **I can't imagine the people's training, drilling. ** As even the soldiers seem to match funnily **I can't also imagine the kind of opportunity this graduate will have** Looking at how few then are, maybe automatic employment **The Uniform seem to me, not same all through, in colour** especially the pants **I wonder what is people's ages might be looking at there faces** Hardly will there be pcm in there 20's in this set [NYSC First POP 1974.mp4](serve/attachment&path=5ef443c18996d) _At the end it is wonderful to look back in history and have a glimpse in development that have happened in the scheme of the national youth service corps_ Together we are better informed stay up-to-date with us on Telegram by joining the biggest family of corp members [Here](https://t.me/nyscgroup)
edited Jun 25 at 7:50 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft