This is the list of questions that every ex corp member must be able to have answer to before any interview.
Ask yourself and have the answers in you;
Remember he who fails to plan, plans to fail.
Do your homework/research of the people and organization before going for the meeting;
LinkedIn and Google is your friend for this
HERE ARE LIKELY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
- Why should we hire you?
- What experience do you have in this field?
- Why do you think you would do well at this job?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Tell me about your dream job.
- Describe your work ethic.
- What is your philosophy towards work?
- What are you looking for in a job?
- If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
- Why do you want to work for this organization?
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- How would you know you were successful on this job?
- Do you consider yourself successful?
- What do you know about this organization?
- What motivates you to do your best on the job?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
- Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
- Tell me about a suggestion you have made
- What do co-workers say about you?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work?
- What would your previous supervisor say your strongest point is?
- Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor
- What has disappointed you about a job?
- Tell me about your ability to work under pressure.
- Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- Are you applying for other jobs?
- Would you be willing to relocate if required?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- Describe your management style.
- What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
- What kind of salary do you need?
- Do you have any blind spots?
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- What qualities do you look for in a boss?
- What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
- Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
- What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
- Have you ever had to fire anyone?
- How did you feel about that?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job.
WISHING YOU SUCCESS!
You can join our community of our Life After NYSC on telegram https://t.me/afternysc
We offer a fast and always ready services