General Discussions
LEARN A SKILL DURING LOCKDOWN

LEARN A SKILL DURING LOCKDOWN

Why don't you add another skill to your archive. You do not want to be caught unawares after this lockdown. 🙅🏾‍♀️

My name is Raphael and I am a serving Corp member in Eket, Akwa-ibom State. A graduate of Computer Engineering in MOUAU UMUDIKE.

Most Corp members, Prospective Corp members and Ex Corp members even youths are sitting idle at home, watching movies, playing games, surfing the internet, eating without proportions and just not doing anything meaningful with the handful of time provided.

I'm here to tell you that you can make money with your smartphone doing advertisements and also making 3D animations, White board explainer Animations and 3D talking Animations all on your smartphone.

I'm holding a class to teach interested participants.

Price:
• N1500 regular price,
• Early birds: N1000 (for the first 20 people).

Take advantage of this offer😌
Click here to contact me directly.
https://wa.me/2348103047131

Venue: closed Whatsapp group.
Time: will be disclosed soonest.

**LEARN A SKILL DURING LOCKDOWN** Why don't you add another skill to your archive. You do not want to be caught unawares after this lockdown. ????????‍♀️ My name is Raphael and I am a serving Corp member in Eket, Akwa-ibom State. A graduate of Computer Engineering in MOUAU UMUDIKE. Most Corp members, Prospective Corp members and Ex Corp members even youths are sitting idle at home, watching movies, playing games, surfing the internet, eating without proportions and just not doing anything meaningful with the handful of time provided. I'm here to tell you that you can make money with your smartphone doing advertisements and also making 3D animations, White board explainer Animations and 3D talking Animations all on your smartphone. I'm holding a class to teach interested participants. Price: • N1500 regular price, • Early birds: N1000 (for the first 20 people). Take advantage of this offer???? Click here to contact me directly. https://wa.me/2348103047131 Venue: closed Whatsapp group. Time: will be disclosed soonest.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft