Corp Members
Recent Happening in NYSC

This week on recently happening in NYSC

Last week on forums was the reminder of evasion threat by NYSC management.

I know this was in expectation to something coming

This week on happens on NYSC was the announcement on

"
The Management wishes to notify all remobilized Corps Members that the NYSC portal opens for 2019 Batch 'C' Service Year today, 22nd January, 2020.

"

The all was in expectation for the long awaiting 2020 NYSC calendar year.

To add to this spice this week even though sad.

Is some Corps Members abduction, serving in Akwa-lbom bys some hoodlums.

Thanks to God they were released, after their phone was first seized. If you are yet to have NYSC Distress Number. You can search this online lodge for it.

Some of this are expression of my opinion, I will like to hear from you too, on the comment and you can further communicate on the NYSC Telegram Group Members

This week on recently happening in NYSC Last week on forums was the reminder of evasion threat by NYSC management. I know this was in expectation to something coming This week on happens on NYSC was the announcement on " The Management wishes to notify all remobilized Corps Members that the NYSC portal opens for 2019 Batch 'C' Service Year today, 22nd January, 2020. " The all was in expectation for the long awaiting 2020 NYSC calendar year. To add to this spice this week even though sad. Is some Corps Members abduction, serving in Akwa-lbom bys some hoodlums. Thanks to God they were released, after their phone was first seized. If you are yet to have NYSC Distress Number. You can search this online lodge for it. Some of this are expression of my opinion, I will like to hear from you too, on the comment and you can further communicate on the NYSC [Telegram Group Members](https://t.me/nyscgroup)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft