Corp Members
NYSC Stories: Nysc Experience. 2019 Batch C Stream 1

It came so fast we were still preparing for convocation when the registration started for Batch C stream 1.I and my friends had preferred states in mind,we asked friends who served already for advice on the states to pick,fast forward we were to pick States and Lagos,Abuja wasn't on the portal well we move even if it broke a lot of people's heart.The states I picked were
Kano
Oyo
Edo
Borno,

I'll say Borno was the last on my mind and in as much as I wanted to serve in the North I expected to be given Kano.
Convocation came and went NYSC became the next on our minds. My friend who saw hers first saw Kogi,I was laughing and in my mind worse come to worse I'm given Borno I'll redeploy I didn't know I was joking,another set of friends checked they were both given Enugu okay the network was bad so I couldn't check on my phone, late that Friday when the whole family has slept I knew my fate it is Borno. And that was how the journey began.

Nigeria is our Nigeria will serve!
Nigeria is u and i

Join our Telegram Channel for discussion and answers to your questions, create topic this is a forum. It will be of great help to someone

It came so fast we were still preparing for convocation when the registration started for Batch C stream 1.I and my friends had preferred states in mind,we asked friends who served already for advice on the states to pick,fast forward we were to pick States and Lagos,Abuja wasn't on the portal well we move even if it broke a lot of people's heart.The states I picked were Kano Oyo Edo Borno, I'll say Borno was the last on my mind and in as much as I wanted to serve in the North I expected to be given Kano. Convocation came and went NYSC became the next on our minds. My friend who saw hers first saw Kogi,I was laughing and in my mind worse come to worse I'm given Borno I'll redeploy I didn't know I was joking,another set of friends checked they were both given Enugu okay the network was bad so I couldn't check on my phone, late that Friday when the whole family has slept I knew my fate it is Borno. And that was how the journey began. **Nigeria is our Nigeria will serve!** **Nigeria is u and i** Join our [Telegram Channel](https://t.me/nyscmembers) for discussion and answers to your questions, create topic this is a forum. It will be of great help to someone
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft