Ex Corp Members
Job scam for Corper and Ex Corp members

Have you ever had a message like this before

"gudmorn Emeka. is me Emmanuel Victor. Ur kopa mate @ OG state. where are u now? my inlaw secured a job 4 m in shell (SPDC) Oil company and right now employmnt is going on cal me now let me link u 2 my inlaw."

This is a scam don't fall victim. They will end up collecting money from you.

Let now identify the symptoms to recognise this kind of message

How To Spot A Job Scam

1. You are asked to pay money

2. Dream jobs that sound too good to be true

3. Exaggerated salaries & benefits

4. Simple job requirements - everyone qualifies

5. Job offer with no interview

6. Pressure to accept offer quickly

7. Being asked for personal information upfront e.g. your banking details, identity documents

8. Unprofessional communication or badly written emails

9. Using free email addresses e.g. gmail, yahoo

10. Little to no information about the company online

Note this, jobscams

Have you ever had a message like this before "gudmorn Emeka. is me Emmanuel Victor. Ur kopa mate @ OG state. where are u now? my inlaw secured a job 4 m in shell (SPDC) Oil company and right now employmnt is going on cal me now let me link u 2 my inlaw." This is a scam don't fall victim. They will end up collecting money from you. Let now identify the symptoms to recognise this kind of message **How To Spot A Job Scam** 1. You are asked to pay money 2. Dream jobs that sound too good to be true 3. Exaggerated salaries & benefits 4. Simple job requirements - everyone qualifies 5. Job offer with no interview 6. Pressure to accept offer quickly 7. Being asked for personal information upfront e.g. your banking details, identity documents 8. Unprofessional communication or badly written emails 9. Using free email addresses e.g. gmail, yahoo 10. Little to no information about the company online Note this, jobscams
edited Nov 16 at 11:21 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft