Prospective Corp Members
In preparation for 2019 Batch C camp series 6 (Playing Smart with NYSC)

Today we want to talk about

Shortcut with NYSC camping

Safe journey to everyone travelling or about to travel to their respective NYSC orientation camp

Let us talk first about NYSC incamp verification, let us answer this question

CAN I TENDER DOCTOR A DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION BY PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS?

Many might be doing it over the year but things are now changing in NYSC. The Management of the National Youth Service Corps are now serious with the documents you tender at the Orientation Camp any fake document for Registration. measure are been taken to scrutinize all this.

What are the consequences attached to this

According to the bye laws, NYSC can decide to prosecute anyone caught with such

The management of National Youth Service Corps has warned that any prospective Corps Member that reports at any of it's Orientation Camps across the country with fake documents would be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution.

Registration officers have been instructed to be vigilant and ensure that no unqualified person is registered at the Orientation Camps. NYSC would not take lightly such act.

In conclusion I wish all PCM to be safe, security conscious and avoid night journeys as they travel to their various Orientation Camps. Wishing you safe journey to your respective camps and a memorable Orientation Course Programme.

More to come, stay inform and for questions and discussion click Comments, give a thumb up and share your stories Here

And stay in touch on our Telegram group

5dbf1e69aa0df

Together we are better

Today we want to talk about Shortcut with NYSC camping Safe journey to everyone travelling or about to travel to their respective NYSC orientation camp Let us talk first about NYSC incamp verification, let us answer this question CAN I TENDER DOCTOR A DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION BY PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS? Many might be doing it over the year but things are now changing in NYSC. The Management of the National Youth Service Corps are now serious with the documents you tender at the Orientation Camp any fake document for Registration. measure are been taken to scrutinize all this. What are the consequences attached to this According to the bye laws, NYSC can decide to prosecute anyone caught with such The management of National Youth Service Corps has warned that any prospective Corps Member that reports at any of it's Orientation Camps across the country with fake documents would be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution. Registration officers have been instructed to be vigilant and ensure that no unqualified person is registered at the Orientation Camps. NYSC would not take lightly such act. In conclusion I wish all PCM to be safe, security conscious and avoid night journeys as they travel to their various Orientation Camps. Wishing you safe journey to your respective camps and a memorable Orientation Course Programme. More to come, stay inform and for questions and discussion click _Comments, give a thumb up and share your stories [Here](http://corperslodge.com/index.php?u=/new_topic)_ And stay in touch on our [Telegram group](https://t.me/nyscgroup) ![5dbf1e69aa0df](serve/attachment&path=5dbf1e69aa0df) _Together we are better_
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft