Corp Members
NYSC Format Letter: Permission to Travel

This is for every Corp Members just passing out from camp, after all the stress of the 21 days camp activities, the drilling and training. You must have been tried.

Some will redeploy, many will have to report to their PPA and maybe they don't even like it. But that is not what we are talk about today, we want to talk about the 2 weeks leave of NYSC how do I activate it formally as a fresh Corp Members that don't want early query

HOW TO WRITE PERMISSION TO LEAVE LETTER

Yes, you are a graduate you can write a letter but this is NYSC there is a format. At the end of this post we will attach a picture format with some tip on it.

Let us go right into it. Let me start by giving an advice, I said it before don't travel with a permission to be on a safer side. Remember all the DG's warnings when you are in camp

PPA address

The State coordinator,
NYSC Niger state.

Through:
the Zonal inspector

Through:
the Local government inspector

Through:
Your PPA head,

Dear Ma,

PERMISSION TO TRAVEL

I, with state code no
Wish to seek your permission to travel for two weeks, from _ to to enable me bring my properties over from home and settle down for work at my place of primary assignment. Thanks for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Signature
Name
State code
Phone number

Please kindly use this to request for permission when you get to ur local government

Here is the picture format
5d7d2ed9ac075

If you are yet to join our telegram platform, you are missing alot. Join now https://t.me/nyscmembers. Don't forget to give a like, and create your topics, share your stories and experiences you don't know who it might help

This is for every Corp Members just passing out from camp, after all the stress of the 21 days camp activities, the drilling and training. You must have been tried. Some will redeploy, many will have to report to their PPA and maybe they don't even like it. But that is not what we are talk about today, we want to talk about the 2 weeks leave of NYSC how do I activate it formally as a fresh Corp Members that don't want early query HOW TO WRITE PERMISSION TO LEAVE LETTER Yes, you are a graduate you can write a letter but this is NYSC there is a format. At the end of this post we will attach a picture format with some tip on it. Let us go right into it. Let me start by giving an advice, I said it before don't travel with a permission to be on a safer side. Remember all the DG's warnings when you are in camp PPA address The State coordinator, NYSC Niger state. Through: the Zonal inspector Through: the Local government inspector Through: Your PPA head, Dear Ma, PERMISSION TO TRAVEL I, _ with state code no _ Wish to seek your permission to travel for two weeks, from __ to _ to enable me bring my properties over from home and settle down for work at my place of primary assignment. Thanks for your consideration. Yours faithfully, Signature Name State code Phone number Please kindly use this to request for permission when you get to ur local government Here is the picture format ![5d7d2ed9ac075](serve/attachment&path=5d7d2ed9ac075) **If you are yet to join our telegram platform, you are missing alot. Join now https://t.me/nyscmembers. Don't forget to give a like, and create your topics, share your stories and experiences you don't know who it might help**
edited Sep 14 at 7:24 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft