General Discussions
How Many Times Do NYSC Mobilize in a Year

As 2020 NYSC Mobilization approaches.

There is need to clarify the overview of the way NYSC Mobilizes Prospective Corps Members or better put graduating students.

The question many graduating students have is

How am I sure that I will go with this Batch?

This is not a problem, usually if you are graduate of a CPI

What is CPI?

Corp Producing Institutions.

Then you are eligible to be mobilize for NYSC provided you are below the age of 30. In which if you are above you will be given exemption letter, which is significantly equal to an NYSC discharge certificate.

Another question ask by graduate is

How can I serve if I am above 30 yrs?

I receive these questions often. But truth be told it can be influenced, but if I am directly in charge of such influence. I wouldn't do it for anybody.

If you are above 30 yrs go and start your life, which is in your hands. Not thinking of putting another constraint that comes with the service of our fatherland.

Back to our primary discussion,

How many time do NYSC mobilize in a year?

NYSC mobilisation is often done in 3 (three) Batches. Which Batch B and C having 2 streams. Which is another opportunity to be mobilized.

Therefore in 2020, every graduate have a chance of reporting to camp for orientation and mobilisation from their institution about 5(five) times. Relax make a good use of the opportunities and you can be patient and prepare well for it.

Note this is not a BLOG but a house for corpers, therefore you can ask your questions, by replying.

You can share your NYSC stories and experience too, and let someone learn from it.
Click here to do so

Only Together we can be better informed

As 2020 NYSC Mobilization approaches. There is need to clarify the overview of the way NYSC Mobilizes Prospective Corps Members or better put graduating students. The question many graduating students have is **How am I sure that I will go with this Batch?** This is not a problem, usually if you are graduate of a CPI What is CPI? Corp Producing Institutions. Then you are eligible to be mobilize for NYSC provided you are below the age of 30. In which if you are above you will be given exemption letter, which is significantly equal to an NYSC discharge certificate. Another question ask by graduate is How can I serve if I am above 30 yrs? I receive these questions often. But truth be told it can be influenced, but if I am directly in charge of such influence. I wouldn't do it for anybody. If you are above 30 yrs go and start your life, which is in your hands. Not thinking of putting another constraint that comes with the service of our fatherland. Back to our primary discussion, How many time do NYSC mobilize in a year? NYSC mobilisation is often done in 3 (three) Batches. Which Batch B and C having 2 streams. Which is another opportunity to be mobilized. Therefore in 2020, every graduate have a chance of reporting to camp for orientation and mobilisation from their institution about 5(five) times. Relax make a good use of the opportunities and you can be patient and prepare well for it. ** Note this is not a BLOG but a house for corpers, therefore you can ask your questions, by replying.** **You can share your NYSC stories and experience too, and let someone learn from it.** **[Click here](https://corperslodge.com/index.php?u=/new_topic) to do so** _Only Together we can be better informed_
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft